visuallogistics enables logistics and financial managers to assess the stock management, fulfilment & costs of their logistics operations.
This is achieved through an analytical application, which presents business performance through a set of KPI’s, integrated to their organisation’s financial and logistic control systems. This application is delivered using dashboards, exception-based highlighting, and alerts which give real-time response to business critical situations.
We are running 2 webinars on 15/12/2016 & 19/01/2017 to demonstrate how visuallogistics could help your organisation, you can register for these through one of our latest blog articles addressing key logisitic provider challenges.
Some of the benefits of visuallogistics include:
- Stock Level Reduction – Through enhanced analysis and trending.
- Warehouse Operations Cost Reduction – Optimisation of warehouse layout by trending shipping volumes and frequency.
- Reductions in Returns / Damaged Goods – Better insight into reasons for returns can help identify & rectify the source of the problem e.g. shelf life, inadequate packaging etc.
- Productivity Improvement – Monitoring of the goods in, goods out and goods returned process at each warehouse to identify areas for improved efficiency, eg. low manpower resource, inadequate storage space etc.
- Suppliers Performance Improvement – Monitoring the efficiency of suppliers by reviewing the average length of time from order placement to delivery helps improve supplier performance. Analysis of how much is spent with each supplier over time and production of performance statistics aids the negotiation process.
- Greater Insight Into:
- Factors effecting stock turn which help reduce inventory costs
- Worst and best performing product lines
- Warehouse efficiency
- Delivery performance allowing greater improvements.
Want to know more
Call us on +44 (0)870 760 6467 to discuss the right solution for you or make an enquiry