Understanding the complex data structures of SAP (mySAP and BW), JD Edwards, E-Business Suite, Siebel and PeopleSoft is a difficult and time-consuming task. Saphir is a powerful tool for looking into these enterprise applications. Technical and business users alike will find it easier to explore and discover their data structures.
Data Warehouse designers, reporting teams and data architects use this powerful application to analyse their data requirements from the key enterprise applications.
Saphir helps you take control of your data management projects as you strive to understand exactly where vitalbusiness information is stored.
- Quickly locate the set of tables required for your project
- Reduce your dependency on application specialists
- Communicate data structures to other team members using E-R diagrams in your chosen data modelling tool format e.g. ERwin, PowerDesigner, System Architect, Silverrun, Oracle Designer, Visio, ER/Studio etc.
- Assess the impact of changes from one implementation to another
- Document and control user customisation
@visualintegrator – Rapid Deployment Data Warehousing for SAP & Oracle ERP Data Warehousing Solutions for the 21st Century Enterprise Challenge.
@visualintegrator is a meta-data exploration and software integration toolset which reduces the risk, cost and time of building Analytical applications for monitoring business performance for organisations running SAP ERP, SAP BW or Oracle applications.
@visualintegrator enables the meta-data structures of the Enterprise Data Platform to be instantly visualised, dynamically interrogated and queried, and swiftly produces meta-data models that scope the sources of all the data required for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solution creation. @visualintegrator then selectively extracts, cleanses, organises and feeds that data into the Data Warehouse.
@visualintegrator automates the processes of enterprise data exploration & scoping and Data Warehouse creation, for Business Intelligence solution implementation in a drastically reduced timescale, with critical risks mitigated and for maximised ROI, enabling:
- Interactive discovery and modelling of ERP application data
- Automated production of meta-data models against business requirements
- Streamlined ETL design and automated Data Warehouse creation
- Real-time monitoring of technical data performance, quality and integrity
- Key risks mitigated, costs removed and timescales reduced
- Assured alignment between solution delivered and initial scope
- Significant reduction in the costs of data ownership and technical skills required
For more information
Please visit the website for more information: www.silwoodtechnology.com/
Want to know more
Call us on +44 (0)870 760 6467 to discuss the right solution for you or make an enquiry