Neighbourhub Cloud is an award winning solution developed by visualmetrics & Places for People that empowers social housing providers, both large and small, with the information, tools and knowledge to enhance housing service provision, increase surpluses for reinvestment, better meet the needs of their tenants, communities and assets, and ensure long-term sustainability.
Neighbourhub Cloud automates the integration of all your data sources (Housing, Finance, Assets, etc.), into your own secure & supported cloud environment, from where you can self-serve the vital information required to:
- See precisely how your neighbourhoods are performing across a range of key metrics, such as turnover, arrears, void loss and repairs costs, and plan accordingly
- Spot the trends in performance across valuable years of analysis and predict action that needs to be taken
- Make better informed decisions to understand the financial implications of actions
- Empower your staff to work together across functions in ensuring profitable, sustainable neighbourhoods, where tenants want to live
- Develop & deliver against rigorous neighbourhood plans based on trusted information
Neighbourhub Cloud’s methodology will empower your organisation to exploit information to make improved decisions that promote neighbourhood sustainability, ensuring your organisation is fit to face the challenges our industry faces:
- 1% Year on Year Reduction
- Universal Credit
- Bedroom Tax
- Pay to Stay
- Right to buy
Neighbourhub has helped deliver an average £639 increase in Surplus Per Property, per unit, per year.
If you would like to find out more about how Neighbourhub Cloud might benefit your organisation. Please fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch asap.
'Product of the Year'Neighbourhub wins 'Product of the Year' at this year's Housing Excellence Awards
'Innovation of the Year'Neighbourhub gets Shortlisted for 'Innovation of the Year' At this year's UK Housing Awards
'Most Innovative IT System'Neighbourhub wins the prestigious 'Highly Commended' award for most 'Innovative IT System' at the Housing Innovation Awards
Read about some of customers: Rhondda Housing Association
Want to know more
Call us on +44 (0)870 760 6467 to discuss the right solution for you or make an enquiry