Date and Time: 27th June 2017 @ 17:00
Location: Midland Hotel, 16 Peter St, Manchester, M60 2DS – View Map
Pitney Bowes and visualmetrics have teamed up and would like to invite you to a briefing and drinks reception at the Midland Hotel (opposite CIH) in Manchester on 27th June 2017 @ 5pm, to hear how GDPR will directly affect the Social Housing Sector and how we can help you prepare.
On May 25th 2018 the General Data Protection regulation (GDPR) becomes effective. The core of this regulation is about delivering transparency relating to data held by businesses, this can be tenants and their families, potential customers, other persons present in housing association accommodation, employees, staff and data from partner organisations (Police, NHS, Local council etc.). As an organisation, you now have a greater responsibility for the accuracy, security and integrity of the data you control and process and also major incentives to do so.
At this briefing we will be covering the key considerations:
- The key concepts around the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how it will affect the Social Housing sector (e.g. Joint working, vulnerable tenants and ASB)
- How GDPR fits with the Anti-social Behaviour and Crime and Policing Act 2014 and Criminal Justice Act 2003 (MAPPA)
- Fines and the relevance to social housing
- An effective approach to discover, assess, design (a single customer view) and govern your data
- How compliance delivers better business
- Summary and next steps
Please register for this event on the righthand side of this page – Please note that spaces are strictly limited and with the event just round the corner we expect that these will quickly fill.
Want to know more
Call us on +44 (0)870 760 6467 to discuss the right solution for you or make an enquiry